Friday, May 30, 2008

Life is a daily evolution

Here is the beginning of my blog. I am writing this for the sole purpose of sharing my experiences and hopefully allowing readers to feel a sense of community and hopefully benefiting from what I have gained. I was in Nursing School in Augusta, Georgia, graduated in May of 2007 and as a student I experienced a lot of personal growth. Some good, some very painful. My conscience finally caught up with me, and I found myself in need of serious change. Since those realizations, I feel like I have finally begun to live. I have reached a point of self actualization, I have become one with my soul and have come to a new inner peace.

For me, life has become a pursuit of finding answers to my deepest questions, and I feel as though this will be a life long road. I have learned to gain wisdom and knowledge from the community around me and leaning on those who show me new paths.

Each day of life has lessons, and I am here to share mine.

No comments: